Accession Number: AnnRep1.30
Scope & Content: Holdings: 1920/1922, 1948/1950, 1952/1954-1960/1962, 1964/1966-1966/1968. Printed reports of the North Dakota School for the Blind documenting the school's management, building, and student activities. Reports include lists of the administration and staff, and most contain back-and-white photo illustrations. Students are listed in all but the Thirtieth Biennial Report.
Creator: North Dakota School for the Blind
Interview Date: / /
Administrative History: The North Dakota School for the Blind was established by the state of North Dakota and opened in 1908 in Bathgate. Originally called the Blind Asylum, the name was changed to North Dakota School for the Blind in 1918; and, in 1961, the school moved to a new campus located in Grand Forks.
Subjects: Schools for the blind and visually impaired Education -- North Dakota Annual reports
Rights: Contact museum staff regarding reproduction of materials.