Kindergarten for the Blind


Accession Number: 1996.528-529

Subtitle: Proceedings at the Dedication of the New Building

Summary/Description: Dedication of the new kindergarten building was held on April 19, 1887. Proceedings includes the printed program and a frontispiece that is a reprinted engraving of Friedrich Froebel. Museum has 2 copies.

Author: Perkins School for the Blind

Collection: KSB Collection

History/Provenance: Collected by KSB and kept there until being transferred to the APH Museum.

Credit Line: Gift of the Kentucky School for the Blind, 1996.528-529

Publisher: Rand Avery Company

Publisher Place: Boston

Publish Date: 1887

Subjects: Schools for the blind and visually impaired Education -- Massachusetts Kindergartens

Physical Description: 108 p. : ill. ; 9.25 x 6 in.