Charter, Constitution and By-laws of the Missouri Institution for the Education of the Blind

Booklet

Accession Number: 1996.735

Summary/Description: The Missouri Institution for the Education of the Blind, established in 1851, was a private school until 1855. The name was later changed to Missouri School for the Blind.

Author: Missouri Institution for the Education of the Blind

Collection: KSB Collection

Credit Line: Gift of the Kentucky School for the Blind, 1996.735-761

Publisher: Printed at the Intelligence Office

Publisher Place: St. Louis, MO

Publish Date: 1851

Subjects: Schools for the blind and visually impaired Education -- Missouri Charters Constitutions Bylaws

Physical Description: 17 p. ; 9 x 5.5 in.