Buffalo Association for the Blind annual report

Report, Annual

Accession Number: AnnRep3.112

Scope & Content: 63rd Annual Report, May 17, 1971. Includes a financial report for November 1969-October 1970, and black-and-white photo illustrations.

Creator: Buffalo Association for the Blind

Interview Date: / /

Administrative History: The Buffalo Association for the Blind began in 1907 in Buffalo, New York and, in that same year, opened a broom factory that employed blind workers. Incorporated in 1908, the agency would eventually offer its services, which expanded to include rehabilitation and recreational programs, to blind and visually impaired residents throughout the western counties of New York State and, in 1974, would become known as the Buffalo Association for the Blind. The name changed again in 1999 to Elizabeth Pierce Olmsted, M.D. Center for the Visually Impaired.

Subjects: Services for the blind and visually impaired -- New York Annual reports

Rights: Contact museum staff regarding reproduction of materials.